Complete your CRM solution!
What does it do?
- Manage Your Files Your Way!
- Additional tab in Act! provides direct access to contact file folder
- Auto create primary and sub-folders per contact using dpFolders Profile
- View/edit files from within Act!
Note: Files must be Active X Compliant
- Drag-n-Drop files to and from folders in Act!
- Delete files from folders in Act!
- Use local or network settings to configure folder structure
- Create multiple Profiles
- Set default Root Paths
- Set Act! field names for naming root folders
- Add additional folders to root folder
What can you see?
- dpFolders Tab
- "Windows" explorer
- Double click file to open
- Images, Word, Excel, Text, PDF, and more!
- Right click folder or explore outside of Act!
- Right click file to open outside of Act!
- Right click folder or file to delete
- Right click folder to create new folder
- Right click folder to rename
How does it work?
v18, v17, v16, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009